Hey there auto world, I personally know that a lot of you love off road cars and when it comes to off road concept cars, you’re in the right place because today, I’ll talk a little about an awesome german auto Mercedes concept, the Mercedes Benz G63 AMG 6X6 off road special vehicle.
Offroad vehicles like this G63 AMG 6X6 do a great job when you’re on a rough terrain with lots of bumps and muddy roads, just think of the Mercedes Benz 6X6 concept’s car specs:
- a massive 5.5 litre v8 engine. Yeah that car engine produces 536 horsepower with 560 lb ft of torque.
- it has a seven speed automatic transmission and it’s six wheel drive !
- typical Mercedes luxurious car interior (leather with fine stitching, sat nav, premium feeling materials like carbon fiber on the center console etc.)
- it has chunky off road tires and off road lights
- it weighs more than 4 tons
- the 6X6 G63 AMG has five locking differentials and 18 inches of ground clearance
- as a 6X6 off road Mercedes it has a top speed of 100 mph
- built-in air compressor which adjusts the tire pressure like in the old Hummer H1
- this off road car concept will be produced in a small number, only 30 units
- the price tag for this G63 Mercedes Benz with six wheel drive or acquisition cost? Approximately $500.000 and you will need a lot of money to show your car care for it when fixing dents and cracks after off roading
Here’s a video demonstration with the Mercedes Benz G63 six wheel drive concept car and its off road capabilities in the desert!
The six wheel drive Mercedes G63 AMG concept is a badass car with awesome off road capabilities and it also goes like Stig from the Top Gear series but it still gives you that luxury car feeling; That’s why I’m into care of cars, this constant evolution which combines performance, good looks and practicality has always intrigued me and made me a car enthusiast.
You can expect a pretty high fuel consumption for this long wheelbased off road concept car 😀 !
If you want to see more of this G63 AMG 6X6 concept, here are some car photos gathered in this small photo gallery which you will enjoy ( the matte grey version and the white one)