Yeah as usual, Christmas is coming for all of us and the tradition is that you must buy a whole lot of unnecessary gifts for all of your friends and family members but sometimes, in some remote or isolated cases.. you buy the right gift for someone!
Today’s car care article is just about that special cool and also cheap gift that can make a difference and usually a good car related gift does the trick for those auto enthusiasts out there.
The auto industry is filled with gift ideas for cars for example (expensive example), the auto manufacturers from Ferrari have their own chain of souvenir stores from where you can buy a lot of nice presents like:
- Formula 1 replica toy car or other scale models
- Ferrari bike
- Ferrari pedal car for your kid
- Ferrari branded clothing or any other thing that can get a Ferrari logo
Good, now if I managed to open up your mind when it comes to buying some nice auto presents for Christmas, let’s see this next list with gift ideas:
Car related gifts:
- since smartphones are used worldwide you can try buying an iPhone remote controlled car (BMW, Lamborghini, Ferrari, Aston Martin, Mercedes.. you name it); You can also get Android RC cars and the price tag or acquisition cost will not get past 50 to 80 bucks. This is a fun gift for everyone regardless of age.
- the guys who besides being motorheads also love surfing can enjoy another type of gift, a surfboard with a printed car emblem / logo and even model (which they like of course cause if they can’t afford that car, at least they can “ride” this one on the waves)
- tailgating cooking tools for those who love making their own food at a sporting event
- the cheapest automotive gifts which are also useful: mobile phone cases like this head gasket case for iPhone or other auto branded cases, groovy key chains and a lot more simple but nice stuff.
- magnetic retrieving tools for when you lose screws or other metallic objects in tight and hard to reach places of your car, yeah this can happen if you’re a guy who’s constantly showing his care of cars by tweaking and adjusting things on his car.
- another great car present, a trusty portable tire inflator
- video game steering wheel, shifter and pedals for gamers!
- car shaped usb devices can also be a good present idea but buy at least a 32 gb version to give it a bigger value
- car jewelry, yup a nice v8 engine shaped ring can be a cool gift idea for your motorhead friend
- I personally love the idea of recycled car furniture!
Car interior gifts
For the interior of your friend’s car you can choose cheap and awesome christmas presents like:
- smart travel mug, a gizmo which plugs into the vehicle’s cigarette lighter and can keep any desired temperature for different beverages
- if you’re a parent and want your kid to stop text and drive, you should buy a mobile phone controlling device that can disable different phone functions while the car is in motion (this is a pretty cool car gift and it isn’t so expensive for its car safety percentage).
- personalized car mats?!
- another practical automotive present: special rear view mirror which eliminates the blind spot
- if your friend goes on long trips with his family, a cool and not so expensive gift can be that headrest dvd player which you’ve seen on Pimp My Ride
- if he/she owns a pet, you can try with this practical present, a dog console car seat (of course that you should choose a matching color for the car’s interior)
- a simple GPS device can do the trick too
Car exterior gifts which has the auto detailing category too
- heated ice scraper for these cold times
- fake blow off valve; This one will make your friend’s car sound like a rally car!
- you won’t make a mistake if you buy a muffler tip, an useful and good looking acquisition for someone’s car
- Have you ever heard of GloRyder? These cool wheel lights will make your friend’s day!