I’ve recently saw the movie Don Jon and I must say that I didn’t expect that full turn around for Jon’s life. From the start of the movie he represented the perfect bachelor, the guy with his own apartament, the car owner of an awesome muscle car and a family type of person.
Don Jon has a lot of psychopathic characteristics and he isn’t the bad kind of psychopath; He has a distinct set of personality characteristics which include things like ruthlessness (from his driving manner with that 1972 Chevrolet Chevelle SS), mental toughness, charm and persuasiveness which help him get the ladies, a lack of empathy and of course an obsessive way of showing his car care, house cleaning, in general for anything which he owns and can clean. These features can help you become the alpha male with a badass muscle car who everyone wants to have as their friend!
Don Jon’s 1972 Chevrolet Chevelle SS has some pretty impressive car specs which can blow your mind in a straight line!
- 454 car engine, yup it’s a v8 engine
- 270 net horsepower according to GM
- 390 lbs.-ft of torque at 3,200 rpm
- all SS 454 models ride on a 112-inch wheelbase that’s shorter than the wheelbases of the sedan and this also applies to Don Jon’s car from the movie
- the standard Roncina cloth and Madrid/Elk vinyl seating from the 1972 Chevrolet Chevelle SS seems to be changed with some quality leather for a better looking car interior, correct me if I’m wrong
Overall, this is one cool muscle car .. a pussy magnet as some people will tell you; You only have to love the manly feel which it gives you!
This 1972 Chevrolet Chevelle SS from Don Jon usually has a price tag or acquisition cost of $30.000 with a lowest selling point of $15.000 so you also need some cash besides your all ready installed care of cars instinct!