Walter White’s cars weren’t expensive or beautiful and you could see that from the beginning of the Breaking Bad series when the mighty Heisenberg, back then a humble chemistry teacher, was driving a Pontiac Aztek which I must add, was a hideous car but still, he had great car care instincts and always repaired it.
Now, in these past seasons, Heisenberg started driving hot cars forgetting about care of cars because:
- Walter White was beginning to show his real greedy face and mischevious thinking, typical for a meth mastermind!
- Breaking Bad became a hit tv show which had endless possibilities of making money and thus great publicity offers from huge companies started “shooting it down” such as Chrysler with their brand new 2013 Chrysler 300 SRT-8!
The targeted audience for the 2013 Chrysler 300 SRT-8 from Breaking Bad, yeah it’s a car commercial, are those rich kids who want to look badass just like Heisenberg did when he first drove it on his parking space along with his son’s new Dodge Challenger!
That black Chrysler 300 SRT-8 has great car specs and awesome car interior:
- 6.4 litre v8 engine HEMI with fuel saver technology for better fuel consumption (14 mpg in the city and 23 mpg on the highway)
- 5 speed automatic transmission
- top speed of 180 mph or 290 kmh
- 470 horsepower under the hood! Impressive specs from that car engine.
- steering wheel shift paddles
- for the interior of this “drug dealer car” you’ll see leather seats with cool perforated suede
- huge sat nav, full leather dashboard, carbon fiber trim etc
2013 Breaking Bad Chrysler 300 SRT-8 review and road test video
After going through different car chases and shootouts, finally the criminal mastermind’s Chrysler 300 SRT-8 ended up in a ditch somewhere in the middle of the Albuquerque desert but I’m amazed of how it withstood a lot of “off road driving” at high speeds.. it’s cool how they made a great car ad inside the movie; They showed it time after time to inoculate an idea for those who watch Breaking Bad, an idea that grows its roots and makes them want a Chrysler 300 SRT-8.
If you want a black Chrysler like the one from Breaking Bad, that’s because they’ve tricked your brain into making a strong correlation between being a badass drug dealer and also the car owner of that new Chrysler 300 so now, the Chrysler 300 SRT-8 is the car for gangsters and its muscle car look helps it a lot.