Today we’ll see two powerful sedans which will blow the auto world’s mind in a head to head youtube video, the 2014 BMW M5 and 2014 Mercedes E63 AMG S! These are cars which are made with great car care in mind, attention to every small detail and as a result, they’re 600 horsepower marvels of german engineering!
Yeah, the two sports cars which resemble more to supercars with their ultimate driving experience and a lot more horsepower than a Ferrari have the title of UBERHOLT PRESTIGE in german which means a car which deserves to pass you on the Autobahn! Take this for care of cars, they even invented a term for their awesomeness
Looking at the BMW M5 and Mercedes E63 AMG side by side you’ll get the feeling that the BMW is made for teenagers or dudes in their mid 20′s who love the adrenaline rush which only a rear wheel drive can offer while the Mercedes makes yout think that it’s been built for directors, executive CEOs or german people who retire and need to show to the teenagers with the BMW that they can still outrun them anywhere anytime while having a great deal of comfort when driving! But hell, I’m 22 and love the Mercedes’s v8 sound!!
If you’re curious about the car specs for the 2014 BMW M5 and 2014 Mercedes E63 AMG S, here they are:
2014 BMW M5 complete package
- 4.4 litre twin turbo car engine, yeah it’s a v8 engine
- 575 horsepower (but the real horsepower at the dyno was at 598 hp)
- 500 lb -ft of torque
- BMW M5′s weight ? 4369 lbs
- 7 speed twin clutch automatic transmission
- Base acquisition cost or price tag? $93.000
2014 Mercedes E63 AMG S
- 5.5 litre V8 biturbo car engine
- 577 horsepower (real horsepower for Mercedes E63 AMG S on the dyno?? 676 hp with its all wheel drive)
- 590 lb -ft of torque
- Mercedes E63 AMG S weight? 4511 lbs
- 7 speed automatic transmission
- Base price for the Mercedes is about $100.000
When it comes to car interiors, the BMW M5 has a normal to a sporty look while the Mercedes E63 AMG has a classy and luxurious feeling with alcantara covered steering wheel and you can say that the E63 is a luxury car on steroids :D.