When you see a Mercedes car logo coming towards you, you usually tend to admire it because, let’s face it, it’s a Mercedes car bro. The time when power windows were pretty advanced when it came to auto technology has gone! Mercedes is in a continuous evolution with everything, starting with ride comfort or ride quality and ending with design and state of the art safety technology!
The new 2014 Mercedes S class is a statement of luxury, elegance and high tech engineering all in one and you can see this for yourself from this interesting car commercial which shows the 2014 S class’s car features!
As you can see from the youtube video, the new 2014 Merc S class has some great car specs especially that new car safety technology; The auto manufacturers really show great car care:
- Magic body control – at the simple touch of a button, your new S class will transform from a luxury car, into a car that simply floats on bumpy roads with its road surface scan; This new kind of suspension can almost entirely compensate intense body movements resulted from uneven roads.
- Business telephone system in the rear for passengers – nice phone with touchscreen with the help of which you can control a lot of the car’s software and “hardware” like the massage function.
- Pre-safe brake * with pedestrian recognition – new safety feature which reduces the severity of accidents; A stereo camera from the front of the 2014 Mercedes S class gets information and the car processes if there are road users in front of it. If a risk of collision is imminent and the driver doesn’t press the brake pedal, then the S class can brake by itself! Now, besides care of cars, you get to also see some care for people 😀
- Active blind spot assist – everybody gets involved in an almost car crash because of that nasty blind spot. That’s why this new technology that’s on the Mercedes S class from 2014 will blow your mind. If you want to get on another lane and there’s a car in your blind spot, the 2014 S class can see that and with a short intervention from the ESP system you’ll get back on your lane and avoid a nasty fender bender (it also alerts you with a red triangle in the door mirrors)!
- Ambiental lights inside of the Mercedes S class – your new Merc gets led lights throughout its car interior which will make you feel i don’t know.. cozy?
- Integrated Wi-Fi hotspot – you will always need things like this in a digital era!
This car commercial sure makes me wanna buy a 2014 Mercedes S class but with all these features and much more which i didn’t mention like the huge touchscreen displays, what do you think about its acquisition cost or price tag? Such a Merc has a base price of $98.000 !
When it comes to power and car engine, the Mercedes S550 model is powered by a twin-turbocharged 4.7 litre V8 engine with 455 horsepower. It has a top speed (limited) of 210 km/h or 130 mph and as for fuel consumption, it has a start and stop function and other little fuel efficient gadgets which will reduce the consumption but don’t expect something huge.