Hi there auto world, let’s get inside the Porsche factory and see how a 2014 Porsche 911 Carrera is build. Looking at this youtube video with the assembly of the new Porsche 911 Carrera, you’ll see how evolved the auto industry has gotten.
These handy auto manufacturers do a great job when building the 2014 Porsche 911 Carrera, just take a look at the video and see for yourself ; They start by adding those Porsche emblems as in the car emblems and going on to more complex stuff like the 3.8 litre v6 car engine which produces 400 horsepower, other engine parts, transmission and etc.
The meticulous assembly of a Porsche 911 Carrera from 2014 is made with great care of cars, precise instruments and a team of professionals who know their job!
You get the chance to see:
- some naked ceramic disc brakes which usually go as an optional on the Porsche Carrera for about 1000 dollars or more
- how the car’s body is lowered on the chassis which already has the engine, transmission, exhaust system, suspension and other components installed
- a raw car interior where the installing of the steering wheel takes place; It has a lot of electrical connections, buttons, commands and that life saving airbag
- doors being assembled and also calibrated on the 2014 Porsche 911 Carrera
- how the 2014 Porsche 911 Carrera goes convertible for its first time
All that remains for the freshly assembled Porsche, is to get ready for its departure; It will have a filthy rich owner who knows what car care really is!
This 911 Carrera is a a sports car but a luxury car as well and no way jose is this a cheap car, you can get your own 2014 Porsche 911 Carrera for about $ 99.000; At this acquisition cost or price, you get good customer service and the honor of owning the king of german autos!