Now, with the passing of the years, the auto manufacturers from Chevrolet thought that it will be a good thing to reinvent their Chevrolet Corvette Stingray and they did with the 2014 model!
Check out this youtube video animation which shows you every single part which, when assembled, creates the whole new 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray:
I’m guessing car care will be expensive for such a great sports car but care of cars shouldn’t be about money, only about passion; Anyway if you’re reading this article with the cool animation of the Chevrolet Stingray being assembled then you’re clearly an auto enthusiast!
I just want to see the 2014 Stingray on the Top Gear series being driven by Jeremy Clarkson, I wonder what will he think of it, hopefully it’s not as bad as that Ford GT which Jeremy bought for himself .
The car specs for the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray which is being built right before your eyes are pretty awesome:
- its car engine is a 6.2 litre v8 engine which produces 455 horsepower
- this lovely Stingray is of course, rear wheel drive
- it has a manual transmission with 7 speed gearbox
- if you’re curious about the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray’s weight, well it’s about 3300 lb
- as for the 2014 Stingray’s fuel consumption, it’s about 17/29 mpg
- acquisition cost for a 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (or its price) starts from 52.000 dollars
The 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray comes with tons of gadgets and gizmos but I’m wondering how does the active handling stability control perform; It is said that, besides ESP, it will improve traction and enhance vehicle stability so you can push that throttle more and more on tigtht turns just like those which you see at the Nurburgring